Accounting reports for your business requirements
As a business owner, getsix® realises you require to be kept up-to-date from scheduling to specific data requirements, every business has different reporting requirements. That’s why getsix® offers you high-level, one-to-one time with your accountant to identify areas of concern and highlight any issues that you should be aware of. getsix® then recommend a customised plan of action.
- Highest level of accuracy – We can customise one-to-one reporting sessions based on your preferences and specific areas you require to review. It’s an in-depth approach that leaves nothing to chance, from accounting requirements to the current accounting best practices.
- Customised delivery schedule – We would design your reporting around your schedule and preferred delivery method, whether it’s daily, weekly bi-weekly or monthly reports.
- Customised delivery solutions – A customised plan of action ensures all of your financial reports and information are not only up to date, but available when you require them.
- Customised review process – Reviewing your virtual accounting reports for a high-level view of your financial information is precisely based on your company’s requirements for realising true profit potential.
Below is a sample of a client’s ‘Monthly Financial Report’
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss Statement – Month
- Profit & Loss Statement – YTD
- Profit & Loss Statement by Class – Month
- Profit & Loss Statement by Class – YTD
- Cash Flow Statement
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Prepaid Expenses by Vendor
- Accrued Expenses by Vendor
- Deferred Revenue by Customer
- Open Sales Order by Customer
- General Ledger
getsix® understands if you are in the market for a full-time bookkeeper and have potentially conducted numerous interviews to try and fill this position, we can assure you that none can match the level of process, expertise, oversight, analysis, and service that is offered by getsix®. While cost is always an important factor in your decision making process, we would hope that you could not overcome the value that getsix® would bring to your company. Working with getsix® will give you the ability to track your finances more accurately and will help you in your strategic decision making process.