Assistance in preparation of the charts of accounts for Polish statutory, tax reporting requirements and accounting policy
As independent and objective professionals, getsix® can assist client’s to fulfil their accounting and tax compliance obligations efficiently and accurately in accordance with the local and international accounting standards; mitigating tax risk and maximising tax deductibility and VAT recoverability.
In a competitive and ever-changing business environment it is increasingly difficult to achieve a leading market position. Building and maintaining such a position normally requires focus on the company’s core commercial activities.
In response to these challenges, getsix® offers clients the possibility of outsourcing certain business processes, such as statutory accounting, payroll, tax compliance to name a few, along with other administrative functions to our experienced specialists. getsix® has a team of experienced accountants and ‘competence network’ of tax advisors ready to provide the highest quality services by taking over all or part of companies accounting and tax compliance processes.
Assistance in preparation for fiscal audits from tax authorities
The purpose of an audit is to evaluate past events and to plan future events. It is problem-oriented, and conducted in an interdisciplinary fashion. Service is at all times tailored to a customer’s individual requirements and in-line with statutory requirements.
getsix® can help you get into the position with the following services, or through our ‘Competence Network’:
- Standard audits and reviews of individual and consolidated financial statements conducted in compliance with the Polish Accountancy Act and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- verification and review of financial statements in terms of their compliance with Polish and international accounting standards;
- audits of planned company mergers and transformations and other services relating to approvals;
- audits and reviews of consolidation packages.
While assisting you with standard audit procedures including:
- review of your computer systems to authenticate the data used during the audit of the financial statements;
• tax review with respect to direct and indirect taxes, in order to outline the risk of contingent tax liabilities, including VAT, CIT, social insurance ZUS, PIT and customs liabilities;
- present recommends in areas significant for the company, in the form of letters to its management board;
- issuance of an opinion, along with a report on the correctness and dependability of the financial statements and books of accounts.
If you have any questions concerning these services, click here.